Friday, December 31, 2010

224. A GOLDEN ICING TO A GOLDEN YEAR- A GOLD INGOT CORUM

PREOWNED CORUM SWISS GOLD INGOT 15 GRAMS @ RM 15,800 / USD 5,127 / EURO 3,857 (NEGOTIABLE)

The year 2010 has been a marvellous year for Lt Watch Gallery. Initiated in mid December 2009, the gallery which started in leaps and bounds received a big lift off when more high end preowned and new timepieces began to appear and received tremendous response from the visitors and collectors. God has been kind to me...I'm blessed.

I feel honoured, and indebted to all my mentors, financiers, suppliers, buyers and last but not least the streams of visitors to this gallery making the year 2010 as my golden year. With feet still firmly on the ground for the small wonder achieved, a rookie like me has lots more to learn, plan and execute the forward moves.

Upgrading this watch gallery into a magnificent mutual window of opportunities in 2011 is my next target. So, do help me by forwarding continuous positive comments and reviews.

To all the watch collectors, watch enthusiasts and fellows in the watch industry, I humbly remain forever at your service as a vendor and fellow collector.

To cap the glorious and golden moment, I present for the first time, a Preowned Gold Ingot Corum specially for all of you...

Specifications:

Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire

Case: 18K Yellow Gold

Case dimension: 24 mm x 41 mm

999.9 % pure Gold Ingot 15 grams issued by Union Bank of Switzerland No. 1260

Crown: Inverted diamond

Movement: Manual winding

Signed buckle

Strap: Genuine crococalf

Condition: Like new. No sign of wearing

Guaranteed authentic with serial number. This preowned watch does not come with box and papers. Nonetheless it carries a seller's warranty on its originality and authenticity.

We insist on potential buyers to sight and examine thoroughly this timepiece for verification before making the FINAL decision to make any offer to purchase.

Price: RM 15,800/USD 5,127/ EURO 3,857 (NEGOTIABLE)

All transactions are based on the Malaysian Law of Contract.

Kindly call me@ +6010-3010018 for further details if really interested. I'll be very please to receive the calls.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...