Monday, April 26, 2010

109. A COUPLE OF FREDERIQUE CONSTANT ART DECO

I’ve often been asked by visitors to this blog on the possibility on finding the right watches suitable for couples. I admit that when we go out shopping normally we men tend to only scout for watches that are suitable for us without much attention to the ladies watches.

Only on special occasions do we then scramble to find the watch as special gift to our lovely and special half. Then in the short time available we might miss out the best.

I've taken the liberty to display some ladies watches which I think might be of interest to complement the men's watches which normally are the choice of the blog too.

I thought for once why not find suitable watches for couples just to ensure that we never miss out to purchase one for our special half when we decide to buy a watch for us.

For a start I’ve manage to shoot a few photos of a pair of brand new Frederique Constant at an affordable price range below RM 2K. I thought it is rather a cute and clean pair. The pair comes with warranties, manuals and original inner and outer packaging.

This pair will be followed by subsequent elegant pairs of Swiss models which I will display in due time.

In the meantime, please feast your eyes with this pair of Frederique Constant. Happy viewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...